Monday, July 2, 2007

Random Stuff

Random Post #1: I do not like home maintenance. Forgive me for saying that, all you mechanically-minded people, but I had to speak from my heart. I say that after the horrifying experience of changing our downstairs shower curtain (with my dad) on Saturday. It was originally supposed to take an hour, but...it didn't. (Didn't see that coming, huh.) Scraping several years worth of gunky caulk from the cracks of your shower is not my idea of Saturday morning fun. Oh, well. Life isn't a bed of roses. I guess I'll just have to live with it....

Random Post #2: I forgot what I was going to post.

Random Post #3: Part I of my Pictorial Documentary of my trip to Germany and Austria last week (and the week before.)

On June 20 we (the Caudills and I) arrived in Munich and drove to Salzburg (on our ACIS tour bus.) We spent the evening exploring the town.

---

That dash represents the pictures I was supposed to post. I just realized they're on my dad's laptop and I can't upload them from there.

Oh, well. Check back for more updated (and better prepared) info later...

1 comment:

Tori said...

lol!! i hate forgetting what i was going to post!! it stinks! :)